Our office is fully responsible for the management of your property and our primary objective is your own interest and convenience.
By assigning the management of your property to us, you enable us to proceed to the following actions:
1. Finding a tenant that meets the terms and conditions you have set to us.
2. Collection of rent every month always on the date that you have set to us without delay.
3. Deposit of the rent in your bank account or direct delivery of the amount to your premises.
4. We undertake finding crews to repair any damage in the property or repair when needed at the best market prices.
5. Full legal coverage from our partner lawyers, who are real estate specialists, at a very low cost and most importantly with legal advice on any problem you have.
6. Full tax accounting support from eponymous accounting offices that will immediately inform you on any tax queries you may have regarding your lease.
7. Monthly inspection of the property’s condition, signing of lease or renewal contracts, rent increase agreements and information directly from our office.
We offer all the above services by keeping a small percentage of your rent and relieve you of the stress and problems you face with your lessors or your property.
Feel free to contact us in order to book an appointment and get an update on your property management plan.